Monday, February 16, 2009

'09 Positive Images Spokes Model has Flair for Design

When 09 Spokes Model, Andrew Wilson, asked me to photograph some of his jewelry designs, I was more than happy to help. I just was not prepared for the incredible pieces he began to pull out of his velvet bags.
This young man has incredible vision and design flair. He works with natural stones, silver, & macrame to create stunning bracelets, necklaces & belts.

When I asked him about his jewelry designing background, he shared this with me:

"I started designing jewelry my freshman year in high school while attending Southwestern Academy in Beaver Creek, AZ. It turned more into a hobby for a couple of years, but then I discovered silver. I leaned how to wrap wire and create chain and paired this with macrame and string work to find my own style."

His Positive Images Family wishes him well as he prepares his portfolio for design school applications...We expect big things to come from our Positive Images '09 Spokes Model, Andrew Wilson.

If you have questions about acquiring one of his designs, you can find him on Facebook.



'09 Positive Images Spokes Model, Andrew Wilson
with some of his jewelry designs

No comments: